Handle are partnering with a very successful Tech start-up who are on the cusp of ambitious global growth plans. We're looking for a high calibre, delivery-focused Talent Acquisition Partner with experience recruiting sales, account management, strategists and client service roles.
You will be working alongside the newly created team, as well as operationally recruiting you will also act as a real business partner, working proactively to develop a talent pool and employment brand to ensure the business is attracting top talent.
You'll have a forward-thinking mindset, be smart and inquisitive and ahead of the game in terms of sourcing and attracting candidates.
It's a great opportunity for someone who thrives working in a full 360 recruiter role still alongside managing some really interesting project work. This is a fast-paced, fast-growth challenging environment but at the same time extremely rewarding.
- Be a credible hands-on delivery recruiter who has worked in high volume, start-up environments in a business scaling up.
- Have experience in managing the full recruitment life cycle and have innovative ideas around recruitment advertising, sourcing, and networking.
- Love what you do and inspire others, be hugely ambitious, driven and passionate
- Provide an incredible candidate experience, promoting the company's culture and values
- Have fantastic communication skills and ability to quickly secure credibility in relationships at all levels.
- Be super organised and able to coordinate high volume recruitment processes, reaching the best individuals to join the business.
If the prospect of having such an impact on a growing, innovative business has sparked an interest and you have experience working in tech start-ups/growing companies then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.