Senior Tour Coordinator/Booker
Handle recruitment is working closely with a leading booking organisation, who work with a diverse roster of global superstars, to source a Senior Tour Coordinator/Booker.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a world renowned talent agency who represent a wide variety of artists. Are you organised, proactive and good a juggling a multitude of tasks? This could be the role for you!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with agent, management and, on occasions, record labels on touring periods and other live requirements.
- Negotiating routes and arranging dates with promoters and venues.
- Issuing show confirmations and contracts plus creating and updating artist touring schedules.
- Organising artist asset management, tour announcement and on sale co-ordination.
- Gathering the venue availability.
- Producing Certificates of Sponsorship.
- Creating commission invoices /deposit, and settlement chasing and show insurance placement.
- Compiling and sending out regular ticket figures to artist management.
- Attending shows weekly (some evenings and weekends).
- Answering phones, passing on messages, screening incoming calls and managing high email volume efficiently.
- Performing high level of admin and show data inputting.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid and extensive experience working for a live booking agency or promoter within a senior assistant role essential.
- Hard working with a positive and unflappable attitude and a proven ability to keep up with a very fast paced working environment.
- Works well under pressure as well as in a team or alone.
- Exceptional organisation and time management and meticulous attention to detail
- Highly proficient IT skills- (MAC / Excel / Word / Mail)
- Understands the need for confidentiality.
- Good understanding of key social media platforms.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to take a new step in their career. We are looking for passionate, dedicated hard working individuals with experience working in bookings and tour organisation. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply in the first instance
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.