Senior Treasury Supervisor needed for an instantly recognisable hospitality chain on a temp to perm basis. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for all cash processes in and out of the business and revenue journals for the whole group. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a business with a fantastic culture, great values and a real family feel to it.
Key responsibilities include
- Ensure revenue and cash transactions are posted accurately and timely
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Take control of the company's revenue/receivables functions
- Multi-currency cash management
- Implement new controls and procedures to ensure complete accuracy and integrity with cash cycles
- Management of the aged debtor function to ensure invoices are raised and accurately matched to debtor ledger
- Management of one treasury assistant
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Be extremely organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with other departments to discuss discrepancies
- Knowledge of SAGE 50 would be preferable but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.