Senior UI Designer
up to 500/day (negotiable)
We are working with a global broadcaster to help them find a senior UI developer. You will be the main designer for a Sports TV brand and responsible for defining UI patterns and visual design across all digital products. You will be responsible for creating design guidelines for web, mobile, tablet, smart TV, OTT devices and games consoles across the whole brand.
You will work closely with product, research, development, editorial, advertising and marketing teams to deliver a cutting-edge sports platform across different digital channels.
Experience and skills needed for the Senior UI Designer:
- Proven experience designing UI for multiple platforms including responsive web, mobile native and other connected devices.
- Evidence of having worked on the full life cycle of a commercial product, from concept to launch.
- Confident to create low and high-fidelity mockups and prototypes that evolve into pixel perfect designs, ready for development.
- Excellent typography, iconography, colour and layout skills.
- Experience with UI animation/motion design.
- Ability to create prototypes for multiple platforms and support research to validate design decisions.
- Experience developing and documenting visual style guides.
- Proficiency in a variety of design and prototyping tools including Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, Framer etc.
- Experience creating on-brand marketing and promotional assets.
CV and strong digital-product focused portfolio is required for this role.
Apply now or get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn.
Thank you for reading :)
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.