Senior UI Designer
Day Rate: £350 - £400
Contract length: 3 - 6 months
A leading sports broadcaster are looking for a Senior UI Designer to come in and work across multiple platforms and all digital products.
You will help develop framework for UI patterns across mobile, web, smart TV, OTT devices, tablets, games consoles and computers; ensuring best digital experience for the users.
- Drive the UI design process for new and existing products on multiple platforms.
- Translate brand guidelines into a cohesive UI pattern library.
- Create low and high fidelity mock-ups and prototypes that evolve into pixel perfect designs, ready for development.
- Lead design workshops, gathering requirements and presenting design solutions to internal/external stakeholders.
- Support strategic activities by creating on-brand visual materials.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Proven experience leading the UI design for multiple platforms including web (responsive) and native apps for mobile, tablet and TV on iOS / Android.
- Evidence of having worked on the full lifecycle of a commercial product, from concept to launch.
- Strong layout and typographical skills, and the ability to create iconography.
- Experience with animation/motion design highly desirable.
Previous experience of working in a sports and/or broadcast environment would be highly desirable.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.