Handle is working with a leading Digital Media Agency to identify an Interim Tech Lead who can own a project and support the project team until an incoming hire can take up responsibility.
We are looking for someone with a strong .Net Development Background and solid Umbraco experience.
- Complete technical ownership and responsibility for projects
- Requirements gathering, technical specification & solution architecture
- Development and QA planning and estimation
- Development team oversight and support
- Setup, configuration and maintenance of hosting infrastructure (AWS & Rackspace)
- Strong .NET development background and Umbraco with experience of a digital agency environment
- Experience of managing large platforms with multiple parallel development streams and development partners
- Experience of managing multiple GIT branches and advanced GIT strategies, such as GIT Flow and merging, cherry picking and resolve conflicts
- Experience of creating high quality technical and functional documentation and user stories
- Experience of carrying out platform/product comparison, evaluation and selection
- Experience of working closely with clients and third parties to specify technical solutions.
- Desirable skills: Azure; AWS; JIRA; Web performance and security; Team leader
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.