Senior UX Designer - Media / Broadcast
We currently have a Senior UX Designer role available for a global Media and Financial Analytics company. responsible for defining the user experience patterns and graphic design. - Multi-device environment: mobile, web, smart TV, OTT devices, tablets, game machines and computers.
* Proven experience in UX&D in a sport, media, gambling or video setting
- designing web, mobile/tablet or OTT product experiences.
- insight, information architecture, wireframing, interaction design,
- commissioning and undertaking user research to inform design direction and decisions.
- A/B and MVT testing to refine designs to achieve clearly defined goals.
- Full product life-cycle: wireframes, user testing, prototyping, and final design
- Agile product development practices.
- Providing insight, ideas and best-practice ways of working.
- Wireframing through to prototyping and final design execution.
- Create and document UX and design guidelines for ES Digital ecosystem.
- Work closely with agile development teams to deliver graphical assets and frameworks.
- champion of best in class design practices.
- delivery of high-quality products as perceived by the end user,
- Drive meaningful user research processes.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.