An established and innovative FinTech company that invests all its operating profit in R&D are currently looking for a Senior Lead Researcher to join their growing, pro-active UX Design team and lead the research team.
You will be working on cutting edge technology, in a truly research driven design environment.
Working within small fast growing UX team, having direct influence on a market leading finance information product, whilst leading a small research team.
You'll be asked to recruit participants, select the right research method, then working with the UX team, head of data services, and other senior stakeholders to help map and visualise complex user & business processes, which we can draw from to help us improve the product and drive the roadmap.
Whilst the office environment is informal and relaxed you'll often be asked to recruit and carry out research in pressured and formal environments.
- Good with people and good with data
- Communicate research through evidence
- Building user profiles
- Constructing and managing use cases
- Researching user requirements,
- Understanding data
- Evidencing hypothesis through analysis
- Evangelise to broaden the understanding of UX
- Understanding different research methods and when best to use them
- Understanding of b2b process's
- Working in finance or data heavy products
- Unravelling complex internal process's
- May have worked on data driven products
- Familiar with a start-up environment
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to join an informal, supportive and innovative company then please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.