Responsibilities for the Web Analyst:
- Work closely with the Tech team to help improve and monitor activity on their platform
- Set up KPIs and other metrics to understand and improve websites performance.
- Create reports and dashboards for the stakeholders across the business.
- Help with creating A/B testing roadmap and perform analysis of tests
- Collaborate with the User Research team to support and enhance their qualitative findings with quantitative data
- Train people across the business to use analytics tools and promote self-sufficiency
An ideal Senior Website Analyst will have:
- Four or more years of experience in a similar role within an eCommerce business
- Good idea of A/B testing
- Google Analytics and similar tools
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Superb Excel skills
- BigQuery and GTM
- reporting and dashboard creation with Tableau
It's an immediate start and a fantastic opportunity to join their fast growing and highly technical team!
Apply now with a Cv or contact Dagmara Kukla via Linked IN
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.