- Fluency in UX/UI design.
- Strong Web design portfolio - preferably with retail experience
- Proficiency utilising tools such as HTML/CSS, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Xd, illustrator etc.)
- A solid understanding of best web design practices
- Project management - good communication, task management etc.
- You will plan and design templates & frameworks for various brands
- You will support a team of junior designers - training & reviewing designs
- Responsible for multiple design projects, across various channels like email & social media
- You will effectively communicate with stakeholders, collecting brief details for the business and suppliers
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Akua on 07376145826
Senior Web Designer ( UX Designer /UI Designer ) - Retail
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.