Senior Technical Business Analyst - TV/Entertainment & Media
£400-£500 day/rate - 12 months contract
Handle is currently looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst for Global TV network to join their growing team in South-West London on a 12 month contract basis. This a superb contract role with one a very well-known/prestigious TV & Entertainment.
You will be responsible for overseeing all of the software solutions which are used for content planning and maintaining, inventory, scheduling as well as the business analysis. The Senior Technical Business Analyst will manage key IT products, prioritise requests and carry out Feasibility study.
Thy will be responsible of direction and delivery of modern software solutions aligned with the business needs and directions.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Technical Business Analyst;
- Manage a small team of BA's
- Gap analysis
- Consulting technology solutions for the Business purposes
- Software delivery program management
- Managing software development to business needs
- Managing complex projects to strict deadlines and budgets
- Software development lifecycle management
- Business directions and investments feedback to key business leaders
Requirements for Senior Technical Business Analyst
- Senior BA Experience in an IT Division
- Senior business Analysis Abilities
- Entertainment/Media or Broadcast experience is a MUST
- Product management experience with content systems that support TV programmers
- Experience managing teams
- Senior Internal & External Stakeholder management
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.