We at Handle are currently working with a well knwon TV production business helping them find a qualified (ACA or equivalent) Senior Finance Manager for a 6 month interim assignment.
Based at offices in Central London and reporting to the Group Finance Director would manage a part-qualified Management Accountant.
Day to day duties would include:
- Ownership of monthly management accounts process for the business unit, working alongside the Assistant Management Accountant ensuring accounts comply with appropriate accounting standards
- Maintain tight budget control & highlight any risks/opportunities to GMs
- Business Partnering on ad hoc projects
- Liaising with international teams to manage costs for local channels & recharge of costs incurred on monthly basis
- Submitting month end reporting & quarterly packs to deadline
- Responsible for ensuring all revenue statements are correct/in line with contract & billing is done in a timely manner by Accounts Receivable team
- Track delivery of TV productions in local markets and arrange for invoicing of these
- Monthly reconciliation of Intercompany
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (at least 2 years PQE, ACA or equivalent) who has a genuine passion for working in TV. Any experience with SAP would be highly beneficial but is not essential.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.