Audience & Campaign Manager
£Competative - London - Media
Are you an agency or client-side digital expert? Looking to step into a Campaign Manager role?
Handle are looking for an experienced Audience and Campaign whizz, to manage end to end strategy through to campaign responsibilities. This role would suit someone agency side looking to move client-side with a huge media brand offering a one-off opportunity to exercise a forward-thinking role, encompassing biddable media and social platforms.
- Understand digital audiences and feedback recommendations to stakeholders
- Manage end to end campaigns across all major platforms reporting on results regularly
- Report on performance insights with the wider team
- Understand and execute audience strategy to construct plans for campaigns
You will have:
- Excel skills and experience using Google 360
- Experience with biddable platforms
- Analytical traits and able to problem solve
- Agency or client-side experience 2-3 years
Please contact Rachel Adams on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here to be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.