Part-time opportunity - 2 days per week!
A fantastic opportunity to work for a Global Performance Content production platform for widely respected eCommerce firms. This company has an impressive international outreach, along with admirable company values where people matter!
As SEO Consultant, you will be the SEO lead and will sell and deliver SEO services and deliverables to drive organic performance for our clients.
Key outcomes and responsibilities:
- Driving new business, upsells and renewals through SEO services
- Shaping the SEO offering
- Executing the SEO services & working with sister agencies to deliver wider SEO services
- Selecting the right providers and tools
- Being a thought leader on SEO best practices and innovation
- Minimum of three years' experience delivering SEO strategy services to enterprise/e-commerce clients
- The ability to present credibly and compellingly to C-suite level clients.
- Working with a range of high-volume data sets - auditing data, analysing trends, extracting information and identifying insights. Knowledge of various measurement and analytics tools.
- Strong business analysis and consultancy skills.
- Determining and monitoring budgets, timeframes and quality standards.
- Passionate about SEO, digital marketing and analytics - you have a keen interest in the latest SEO industry trends, news and key players.
- Emotionally intelligent - you know how to listen, observe and dig beneath the surface when talking with clients. You use these skills to craft compelling strategies and insights tailored to client needs.
- Strategic - you see the bigger picture and can look to the future. You design and implement smart, effective and scalable solutions.
- Innovative - you have the ideas and authority to guide clients towards SEO and content solutions that fulfil their needs.
- Analytical - you can collect, visualise and analyse data. You use this data to identify problems and solve them in the most effective way.
- Credible - clients and internal teams consider you the authority on SEO and innovation.
Please do not hesitate to apply if this role excited you and you have all of the relevant experience needed - firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.