SEO Executive - Online Media - £35K
We are looking for an SEO Executive to join one of the worlds top magazine websites based in their gorgeous offices in Central London. Reporting into the SEO Manager, this role works to implement the SEO Content Strategy for the sites that looks at keyword ideas and also new content opportunities. The overall objective is to target growth opportunities and live and breath all things search!
- SEO copy-writing and keywords ideas
- Implement the SEO content strategy
- Optimise content on a regular basis
- Updating content, meta info, URLs, working on internal linking
- Monthly reports and Google Analytics
- Test out new product features and ensure your playing nicely with every algorithm update
You will have:
- Proven hands-on SEO copy-writing experience
- Experience creating Search specific content
- Working with a CMS or Google Search Console
- 1-2 years experience in SEO
- Retail, ecommerce or publishing experience
Please apply here, alternatively via the handle website or call 0207 569 9399 email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak with Rachel for more information.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.