Server and Infrastructure Support Specialist (VMware) - Entertainment
We are looking for an experienced Server and Infrastructure Support Specialist to support the design & implementation of the global server infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global entertainment company to progress within their global server and infrastructure team.
- Experience with Linux operating systems including Debian, Ubuntu and Red Hat.
- Experience configuring Linux based servers.
- Active Directory.
- MS Exchange.
- Experience in designing and implementing server infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7,8 and 10.
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS and routing.
- Provide day-to-day maintenance of the existing IT infrastructure
- Provide on-site support and complete migration and decommissioning projects
- Maintain current knowledge of new IT hardware and software and recommend upgrades where appropriate
- Gather and document the requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems
- Implement and document new IT systems and install and upgrade servers
- Resolve issues caused by third party suppliers
- Resolve calls relating to server infrastructure and desktop systems
- Respond to out-of-hours IT issues
- Entertainment/Events industry experience
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on 0207569 9982 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Server and Infrastructure Support Specialist - Server Engineer (VMware) - Entertainment
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.