Server Engineer, Microsoft, VMware - Broadcast
We currently have a Server Engineer role available for a global broadcasting company. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a global and innovative broadcast company.
Purpose of the Role
Providing 2nd/3rd level services around Virtualization, Messaging, core compute services including Active Directory, Enterprise Infrastructure Products and Server Operating Systems and features including hardware.
Skills Required for the Role
- Technology infrastructure design, development and deployment
- Microsoft Server Based Operating Systems, design, configuration and problem resolution
- Backup technologies, DLT, LTO, Backupexec, Netbackup, tape libraries
- ESXi VMware, configuration/fault finding
- CITRIX, configuration and implementation
- LAN's, WAN's, Protocols, DNS, WINS,
- SAN technologies with ability to fault find, fix and design
- Microsoft Exchange design, configuration and problem solving
- firewalls, encryption, Domain etc
- Computer or Business related Degree
- Microsoft/VMware/Citrix Certification
- Formal training in analysis tools and techniques
- Interest in Broadcast and emergent technologies
- Netbackup / EMC / Messaging (Exchange/365)
- ITIL v3 Foundation
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.