Handle Recruitment is working with a Music Licensing Organisation to source an experienced Service Delivery Manager (SDM). This is not an IT delivery role and involves relationship management, mainly face to face, with an on-site client.
As SDM, the key responsibilities are:
- Deliver quality plan and key metrics to accurately measure service and provide timely, suitable management information to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for implementing a strategic service driven approach ensuring continual service improvements are realised, measured and shared.
- Responsible for effective engagement and management of stakeholders, internal and or external.
- Regularly review service level agreements and work with stakeholders to deliver agreed SLA/OLA objectives and identify change or project requirements.
- Own the communication process and ensure timely, concise and effective communication with the business for service outage, interruption and or service improvement.
- Work with the stakeholders to leverage their experience and knowledge to the advantage of the customer. Provide specialist advice and support to deliver the organisation's strategic objectives.
- Assist in the negotiation, representation and resolution of local issues, including contracts, SLAs and change control.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Project management skills
- Stakeholder relationship management at all levels
- Experience of account management
- Experience of driving change management
- Numerate & articulate; proficient standard office computer skills
- Delivery Focus and Customer oriented
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.