Handle Recruitment is working on an exciting opportunity for a Service Manager to join a leading global entertainment company based out of their amazing West End Head Office.
You will sit within the Category Management team who look after the 3rd party video services business; and be responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of operational processes within this area, including the reporting and operational effectiveness of internal teams and external partners.
- Managing relationships and being responsible for information sharing across the teams, such as improvement activities
- Ensuring operational processes are communicated and followed by both partners and internal stakeholders
- Developing, operating and continually improving the business category
- Working with both internal and external teams on new services and product features to bring them to market
- Managing the reporting and analysis for the category management team
- Acting as the main point of contact within the brand for internal and external operations teams
- Using business intelligence to track and report KPI's and feedback with actions to deliver the goals and objectives of the team
- Previous experience as a Service Manager for a commercial digital services business
- Degree educated, or equivalent, in appropriate discipline such as business or administration
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry and consumer entertainment markets
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of industry standard practices
- Proven ability to drive commercial growth plans and work efficiently alongside internal and external customers
- Resilience to be able to work independently in and unstructured environment
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this fast-paced, vibrant company as their Service Manager, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.