Service/Account Manager (Digital Supply Chain) - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a Service Manager to join the Digital Solutions and Service Management team within the International Digital Supply Chain department at an established Music company.
As the Service Manager, you will work in close coordination with business stakeholders and in partnership with internal and external vendors; as well as supporting the operational business - resolving issues where possible, optimising the distribution process, and ensuring the company receives the very best levels of service possible.
Based out of high spec offices in Central London, this role would suit a tech savvy 1st or 2nd jobber with a good understanding of business systems and processes. HTML experience would be a great added bonus.
Key features will include:
- Monitoring the global service quality provided by internal and external service providers
- Issue management and Analysis (Business support level 2) - monitoring and analysing the queue of issues for both Release and Distribution Workspace; resolving these issues where possible; and allocating any issues that need further technical support to the relevant teams
- Generating statistics on issues raised and identifying patterns of issues for improved service resolution or development, and the impact they have on the business
- Service level monitoring and escalation - ensuring issues have been correctly identified and documented; following up on issues/requests escalated by the business until completion; and supervising communications and ensuring deadlines are shared with the business and supplier
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of business and systems analysis and reporting
- Experience working within the music industry in an international digital e-Commerce role would be advantageous
- Experience working in a digital operational environment, particularly with digital supply chains and the systems, processes and databases to support these
- Experience of working closely with a variety of internal and external teams
The successful Service Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary/Pic 'N' Mix benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- 50% discount off a Premium Spotify subscription
- Free products
If you're an excellent communicator with the ability to think on your feet and your experience matches the requirements above, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.