Set top box tester / Manual tester / API Tester- Broadcast Media
We currently have a Java Developer role available for high profile broadcast media company who's offices are based in central London.
The right candidate will have responsibility to Test script creation/maintenance, estimation and execution for set-top box projects.
*Digital TV / Set top box testing experience essential for this role
- creating test cases from functional, technical specifications and product requirements
- testing / working with APIs and testing backend services
- Jira & Test Rail
- Understanding of the complete software development lifecycle
- Experience in testing native mobile and web applications
- Integration and Functional test case creation and execution.
- Testing new configurations and new components of head-ends platform, using Set-Top boxes and DVB monitoring tools.
- Test and validate their work producing APIs and back end services.
- Carry out functional and regression testing including website and mobile application.
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through.
Set top box tester / Manual tester / test engineer / API Tester - Broadcast Media
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.