SFO Accuracy and Development Contractor
This role is working within the Business Support team for a leading Consumer Technology brand and is responsible for supporting all of Europe, Middle East, Africa and India (EMEIA) with the accuracy and integrity of internal data.
The role of SFO Accuracy and Development Contractor is to support the EMEIA POS Ops Business Support Executive in delivering analysed POS data and maintaining the overall accuracy of the internal project management tool known as Storefront Operations (SFO). This is a very dynamic role in which fostering relations within and across teams is key. You will be required to work closely with the EMEIA teams both centrally and locally to understand how they use SFO and ensure accuracy as well as work effectively with EMEIA and WW BPR teams to facilitate the development of the tool.
SFO Alignment and Accuracy (60%)
- Assist EMEIA teams with troubleshooting issues on SFO, monitor the occurrence of issues and report any trends
- Perform end of Quarter analysis on the active number of POS and feedback to the EMEIA POS Ops Business Support Executive
- Deliver and develop exception reports to ensure the accuracy of data in SFO is maintained
SFO enhancements and UAT (25%)
- Validate accuracy of proposed SFO workflow changes and enhancements to the system from an EMEIA perspective
- Perform UAT testing prior to any new SFO releases
- Record potential enhancement to SFO usability in order to make it a more efficient project management tool
EMEIA Readiness assistance post New product releases (10%)
- Validation of planogram updates in SFO after a product launch
- Validation of Demo units against Planograms
- Validation of assets recorded in SFO
Data reporting (5%)
- Rolling analyst of conversion of POS allocation vs actual installations per country
- Legacy program upgrade rates by country
- Strong Excel Skills
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Additional Skills (Preferred but not essential)
- Prior experience in Retail, Consumer electronics or Branded consumer goods
- IT experience
- Keynote skills
Degree in Business, Marketing or management. Relevant experience will also be considered.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.