Site Reliability Engineer - London - Digital
The right candidate will have a key position in this international team (hub in London) with Digital Technology playing a key role while tackling a range of complex application and system support issues.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to play a critical role in making sure the technology stack is fit for purpose, including unifying the core platform (CMS & Data Infrastructure), monitoring of AWS and Azure Infrastructure.
- Hands-on CMS experience including platform support.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager 6.x and above
- Web application architecture knowledge and experience with inspection tools, ability to use and identify issues.
- Event/log management experience
- Gsuite, Okta, Slack, Salesforce, including configuration and troubleshooting.
- Solid experience administering, configuring and troubleshooting Linux operating systems
- one scripting language (Bash, Powershell, Python, Perl)
- containerisation (Docker) and the ability to comprehend code
- cloud infrastructure, configuration management in a production environment.
- Nagios, CloudWatch, Pingdom, DataDog, Splunk.
- Internet protocols such as SMTP, DNS, HTTP, SSH, SNMP etc.
- MySQL, Postgres or MongoDB
- Second language such as French, Italian or Spanish is highly advantageous
- ITIL V3
- Production Support
- Capacity and Performance Management
- Knowledge Management
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Site Reliability Engineer / Deployment Engineer / Build Engineer / Release Engineer
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.