A fast growing tech start up business based in central London are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to take on a 6 month contract with them.
Working directly under the Financial Controller and reviewing the work of the Accounts Assistant you core duties would include:
- Monthly reporting to Partners
- Intercompany balance reconciliations
- Liaising with the partner teams located mainly in London and New York
- Assisting with the development and up keep of our revenue forecast model
- Assisting wherever possible with the development of the automated billing platform
- Raising invoices
- Credit Control
The successful applicant will have previous experience working in a hands on accounting role within an SME and will also have strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, V-Lookups etc). The role is data heavy and is essential that applicants can provide examples of where they have worked in similar roles manipulating large reports in Excel.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.