Social Insights Analyst - Media and Entertainment
Handle are proud to have partnered with one of the leading home entertainment studios, in search of a temporary social media analyst, to assist and support on the launch of a long awaited and sought after service.
You will be an outstanding communicator, and strategic in approach; clued up with all of the current industry trends and topics. An analytical thinker, you will work with a data first approach. This is a fantastic opportunity for an insights driven individual to take on a new role within a leading media business.
- Supporting on the marketing and social media activities across the direct team, conducting analysis and providing insights related to the brand and team.
- Conducting insights on social data, and monitoring general social media on topics related to the brand.
- Close work with analysts across a variety of markets, as well as embedding social insights into campaigns.
- Use of social listening tools, to better understand the performance of the brand, as well as the creation and delivery of reports across the pages performance.
You Will Have:
- 2 -3 years' experience working in an agency or client side role across social media analytics.
- Use different data sets and tools in order to analyse and interrogate data.
- The ability to analyse a variety of social campaigns, as well as identify valuable results from data.
You must be available immediately and able to take on a temporary contract - this is a fantastic role with a worldwide business, please get in touch to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.