Social Media Advertising - Junior Executive
We are recruiting for a Social Media Junior Executive for an independent full service advertising agency, specialising in arts & entertainment for 20 years.
They love what they do, are driven by a passion for creating innovative and inspiring campaigns that create a buzz and deliver results.
Promoting thousands of events each year gives them a dominant position in the entertainment industry, allowing to shape the media market to become a market-leading boutique agency.
About the opportunity:
You will be supporting the business through effective implementation of social media campaigns for a variety of clients across the entertainment market. The role is ideal for a recent graduate with at least 6 month's experience in a digital role involving paid social.
This is a demanding role and you will be responsible for:
* Creating, implementing and maintaining social media campaigns
* Monitoring, analysing and understanding how effective these campaigns perform
* Reporting in real-time and at the end of campaigns with constructive commenting on performance breakdown and supplementing with stats
* Supporting team members with input into 360 campaigns to give maximum reach and impact for the target audience
The ideal candidate will:
* A quick learner
* Be confident and capable to manage yourself and work independently and as part of a team
* Have an analytical approach and be highly organised
* Capable of working under pressure.
* Have knowledge of the social media landscape
* Be keen to learn other aspects of digital marketing
If this sounds like you and you're ready for an exciting new career opportunity then please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call 0207569982.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.