Social Media & Customer Community Agent
An established and globally loved music technology company is on the lookout for a Social Media & Customer Support Agent.
This is a fantastic opening for someone keen to secure a role in the music industry - you will have fantastic exposure and will have the chance to attend key festivals and events in around Europe.
You will be responsible for providing customer support on EMEA Facebook, Global social media channels - Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TORAIZ, Pro Audio, forums - as well as providing overall customer engagement & publishing.
DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Online Customer Support (60%)
- Using Social Listening tool (CX Social Clarabridge) and global customer service platform (Zendesk) to moderate the main customer touch points
- To work alongside other agents who cover other time zones and languages.
Social Media (30%)
- Set a consistent tone of voice in-line with guidelines and brand positioning should be shaped across every consumer touch point.
- Working with EMEA and Global content leads to support our social content calendars with UGC
- Build relationships with social media influencers as opportunities arise
Event Coverage (10%)
- You will have the amazing opportunity to attend key festivals and events in Europe for content capture
- Manage freelance photographers as required
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS LEVEL:
- Proven marketing or customer service experience on social media/online platforms
- Proficiency using Social Listening tool (CX Social Clarabridge) is highly desirable. Experience of using Zendesk is preferable
- Ability to speak fluent English is essential with one other language preferable (Spanish, German or Italian)
- Willing to increase job knowledge and develop job skills
- The ability to produce clear reporting in MS PowerPoint to provide key insights and progress to the rest of the global marketing team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with proven Customer Service and Social Media experience - excited to really push the boundaries of their career and enter into fantastic organisation.
Please apply today if you hold the relevant experience and are seeking a new, exciting opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.