Plan and execute standout digital marketing and social media campaigns for a high-profile roster of recording artists.
The successful Social Strategist & Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- the coordination/creation and upkeep of regularly updated social media strategies
- the preparation of reports to inform strategy moving forward
- planning and delivering campaigns effectively, setting clear objectives
- using native platform analytics and a range of other platforms/tools to analyse audience-related performance data
- creating meaningful reports that can inform key decisions
You must have:
- proven experience of digital/social media management and marketing in media, entertainment (preferably music)
- a passion for social media, online trends & technology
- a passion for copywriting
- A knowledge of current influencers / market trends
Perfect for a social media expert with a passion for both digital and music to closely with artists, artist management, label colleagues to deliver fresh and engaging social media content for some of the biggest names in music.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.