One of the worlds biggest creators and producers of programme brands across prime time drama, entertainment, serial drama, and factual entertainment is looking for a talented Social Media Assistant.
The Social Media Assistant is required to join the YouTube team, a part of the larger Global Digital & Branded Department of the overall group.
You will be a digital enthusiast with a passion for all aspects of social media and brand development, particularly (bot not limited to) YouTube. You will also know your way around Premiere Pro/Photoshop or alternative video/photography software for some basic editing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the industries most exciting companies as a Social Media Assistant taking a step up from your current position, or taking the first step into your digital career.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Utilising the back catalogue of footage to create content for the global YouTube channel, compiling Facebook videos and taking control of all other social media channels.
- Drive audience development of existing portfolio of channels.
- Contribute to the content strategy of YouTube channels.
- Use data and previous case studies for the creation of new channels and projects.
- Deal with any issues, rights and queries that may arise on a daily basis from the YouTube channels.
- Good knowledge of photo/video editing software.
- Strong passion for YouTube and TV content.
- Prior experience working within online video, social media and a range of digital platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Experience or knowledge of building audience and communities around content on YouTube.
If you're looking for an exciting, challenging role within the digital and social media market space, then don't hesitate to apply now.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.