An incredible opportunity to work within an multi-award winning media and TV company - our client is seeking an experienced and highly efficient Social Media Assistant to work within their head office in West London.
You will be assisting the Social & Online Manager, creatively supporting the delivery of campaigns and content. You should be a keen blogger/Tweeter/Instagrammer and have an active interest in the TV and Entertainment industries.
This is a very exciting and rare opportunity for a creative individual with experience in social media and a passion for TV.
- To support the Social & Online Manager with projects and campaigns
- To innovate and create social assets to support shows on the network
- Monitor the social accounts - responding to audience queries, drafting posts and responding to engage viewers and increase followers using innovative yet on-brand techniques
- Monitor Talent social accounts; overseeing content and engaging with audiences
- Developing and contributing ideas to social media campaigns
- Collaborating with the Digital Content Manager to maintain the websites with up to date information
- Responsible for the delivery of editorial and creative assets from Production companies or Studios
- Helping to source and collate performance analytics
- To always remain proactive and flexible approach with an ability to work comfortably within a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
- Knowledge and passion for social media with experience of creating and sharing content on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Strong organisational skills, with the proven ability to use initiative and plan work effectively to meet critical deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Demonstrable passion for TV. Media and Entertainment
This is a fixed term contract starting ASAP until December 2018. If you meet the requirements listed above and are available immediately or with a 1 week's notice period, please do not hesitate and apply today - the process is moving very quickly.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.