Social Media Campaigns Manager - Freelance Contract
Amazing role to work as a Social Media Campaign Manager for one of Europe's most influential and well respected media publishers!
This opportunity will allow you to work closely with the social team and you will be responsible for audience growth, creating dynamic, graphic and live social content. As well as planning and developing marketing activities and commercial campaigns on a daily basis.
- Activation of all branded content campaigns, always channelling the brands editorial voice, whilst considering key client partnership goals
- Ensure the successful delivery of all branded content activations
- Schedule branded content posts, devising headlines and CTA's
- Conduct day to day campaign optimisation in order to meet client KPI's
- Own the full campaign lifecycle including social packaging, content publishing & scheduling as well as key performance analysis
- Build & update weekly client reports and provide insight into results
- Produce post-campaign analysis reports in the form of PowerPoint/Key presentations.
You will have:
- 3+ years' experience in delivering timely content campaigns across social platforms including Facebook Creator Studio, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok
- Good copywriting skills with ability to edit and proofread
- General internet and computer software proficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills as this role will involve the scheduling and management of multiple campaigns across multiple verticals on a day to day basis
- Ability to be flexible, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A keen interest in popular culture and entertainment
Please note this is a freelance contract. If you have a strong knowledge of the sports industry and this sounds like something you would be interested in then please get in touch!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.