Social Media Coordinator
Media & Lifestyle - 12 month Maternity Cover
Handle are delighted to have partnered with a well-renowned and reputable business, within media and FMCG partnerships spanning across television, publishing and FMCG product. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Social Media whizz - looking to proactively curate and publish engaging content for this well-known and impressive brand.
You will have hands-on experience in working across social platforms, with various channels and have the ability to write with flare and wit.
- Daily use of scheduling tools and publishing content regularly across channels
- Regular content sourcing for the social calendar
- Thorough reviewing of content before posting, making sure that links are correct, copy is coherent and content for videos is functional
- Reviewing and providing post campaign statistics
- Alongside the community manager, creating presentations, as well as documenting campaign progress
- Supporting live shows with real-time Tweets and Insta snaps, working with an aim to engage audiences, creating a buzz about the programmes
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in a hands-on social media role, or in a digital marketing position
- The ability to use all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Youtube and others, with ease
- A keen eye for detail and outstanding copy writing skills, the ability to coordinate content for a brand
If you have a passion for social campaigns and you have demonstrable experience in scheduling and posting engaging content, then please get in touch!
Please note - this is a 12 month maternity contract - starting September 2019.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.