Social Media Coordinator - Global Cosmetics Brand
Handle have partnered with a growing beauty business, in search of a Social Media Coordinator. This is a position that has come about due to continuous growth, so a fantastic time to join the company. If you are a lover of all things beauty, intrigued by Gen-Z and an expert at capturing large audiences, then please get in touch!
The purpose of this role is to cultivate and enhance the social media presence of this large beauty brand by promoting brand focused and engaging activity that is attractive to customers throughout the UK and EU.
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager and global social team, with an aim to plan, develop and execute the social strategy for the regions across multiple channels.
- Constructing well devised marketing plans and content framework that ties in with strategy, engagement and brand awareness.
- Carrying out social media activations, creation of live content and events and coverage.
- Management and continuous growth of the follower base and regular work with the global head office in order to ensure the creation of innovative and engaging content that is consistent and in-line with the wider brand strategy.
- Identifying UK and EU based opportunities in order to evolve content and influencer strategy, working with teams and resources around the business.
You Will Have:
- A positive and can-do attitude, with willingness to learn and contribute to a fantastic, collaborative team.
- A passion for beauty and cosmetics, the want and desire to build social collateral and content in order to boost engagement and revenue.
- The ability to work effectively and support the team and wider business objectives.
- Keeping abreast of new social media marketing and techniques and engaging with Gen-Z and millennial trends and fads!
- Previous experience in working on social media and social campaigns is essential - you will be a master of all things social!
Please get in touch if you love beauty and cosmetics, and you're looking for your next exciting challenge!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.