Exciting new opportunity for a highly organised coordinator with experience in social media campaign delivery and management. Supporting a successful commercial International team you will be responsible for the following:
- Scheduling, monitoring and optimizing live commercial campaigns across APAC and EMEA regions, ensuring full delivery of allocated spend.
- Copy editing branded content articles and writing multiple headline/image variations to maximize promotional potential for live campaigns.
- In-depth analysis on campaign performance and content trends to help inform future brand & creative strategy, digital product development and creative output.
- Ensuring effective cost management across the various platforms, recalibrating spends where appropriate to deliver the highest audience consumption yield.
- Management of all social handles, regularly updating and scheduling promotional materials to help further the brand in the market.
You could be a recent graduate with relevant internship experience or have 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role. Immediate st
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.