I am actively seeking a Social Media Executive for a global media firm based in London Bridge.
My clients are looking for Social Media Exec to lead their social media strategy across the international events, awards and publishing portfolio. The role will involve managing the company's presence across Twitter, Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and other mediums
The responsibilities of Social Media Executive include but are not limited to:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
- Moderate all user-generated content for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Design and deliver relevant and engaging social content tailored to each platform
- Recommend and utilise social analytic tools to track and evaluate performance of the social media activity and produce key reports.
- Run proactive listening and engagement across the social channels.
- Develop social media content strategy in line with advertising campaigns and SEO strategy
- Manage content calendar and day-to-day activities on UK social media channels
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring with other departments
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking individual
- Proactive and able to anticipate needs and expectations ahead of time
- Confident in dealing with C-Suite level professionals
- Ability to work well independently as well as a good player
Salary and Benefits:
£24,000 - £28,000 - dependant on level of experience
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.