An up and coming trendy fitness brand is looking for a Social Media Executive urgently to join their fast-paced funky team.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of this incredible business's social media accounts and have the opportunity to communicate with its 100s of thousands of followers.
· Day to day management of the social media platforms. Execute visual and video content across all channels using various social media scheduling tools, including some paid support.
· Feedback and suggest engaging ideas in line with branding for posts across all channels (Instagram - Grid, Posts, Stories, Reels, IGTV, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin & TikTok)
· Generate lists of content creators we can collaborate with across IG Lives, IGTV, Reels and TikTok.
· Report on success of campaigns and content, suggest recommendations for improvement
· Supporting weekly social media planning across UK and EU channels. 2 IG channels, Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
· Customer Service: engaging with the loyal community
· Previous experience managing social media channels, preferably within a fitness brand
· Degree, national diploma or HND
· Relentless creativity and ability to write copy
· Keen interest and experience in fitness
· Organisation and communication skills
· Attention to detail & time management skills
· Team player
· Quick moving, can take any task on without apprehension
· Happy to stay on top of customer service within social media
If this opportunity excited you, please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.