We are proud to partner with an international leader in Film, Media & Entertainment who wish to appoint a creative, highly skilled Social Media Executive.
We're keen to hear from candidates who have a genuine passion for film and who are used to managing customer engagement content via varying social media platforms.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a hugely successful, forward thinking organisation! The role will have a key focus on promoting the brand and increasing customer engagement via social media.
Proven ability in prioritising a heavy workload, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
The role is based in our client's beautiful office in West London. A gym, restaurant and on-site parking is available.
Duties include but are not limited to:
This is a customer-facing role, which offers an exciting challenge; the key focus of the role is around providing customer engagement on multiple channels and supporting the customer service team in resolving customer complaints and queries.
The successful candidate will have a passion for film, social media and popular culture. They will be well placed to support the company's social media marketing strategy through engagement with customers. In doing so, the candidate will help to build strong social media presence and maintain the engagement of customers in the brand and in the love of film and entertainment!
We are looking for someone who wishes to help improve our client's outreach and content quality, by stimulating discussions, increasing digital footprint and exposure.
Required skills & experience:
Communication & Customer Engagement-
- Excellent written communication skills are essential to this role. The ability to adopt the brand's 'tone of voice- engaging in conversations around film, popular culture and media.
- Impeccable grammar and spelling are essential.
- Customer Service and Social Media experience are essential.
- Experience in driving customer engagement and follower growth is essential.
Planning and Organising
- Strong organisational skills.
- A proactive attitude and ability to work well independently.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A good team player and proactive to learn continuously.
- Data driven, an interest in how data can affect the customer experience.
- A real passion for customer service.
- A confident and outgoing personality.
- Meticulous attention to detail is essential.
- Passion for data including analytics not restricted to but including engagement, reach and follower growth.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.