Handle Recruitment are working on an interim opportunity with a high street retailer on a social media executive.
We are looking ideally for candidates who have fashion/retail or agency experience and are capable to hit the ground running.
- Creating Social Content - writing copy, image selection, including Instagram stories
- Scheduling content via Sprout Social
- Working with our digital agency to provide all copy and image assets required for social media advertising
- Monitoring social activity, liaising with Customer Services and replying to messages via Sprout
- Reporting, weekly and monthly using Digital agency reports, google analytics and internal reports
- Retail fashion social media experience preferably 4 years plus
- Excellent command of the English language and grammar (as they will be writing all copy themselves)
- Social scheduling reporting and monitoring experience tool such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite or Buffer
- Proficient Google analytics
- Photoshop and Microsoft Office proficient
Please note this is an interim opportunity and we are only able to consider candidates with no notice period.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.