Social Media Lead - Entertainment
We are working on a really exciting new role with an award winning talent management, television production and live promotion group!
They are looking for a Social Media Lead to work directly with leading Clients, Talent Managers and alongside the marketing, press and digital teams to manage strategy and creative output for multiple social media channels with a strong focus on YouTube
- Working with the Social Media Executive and alongside the digital and marketing team to create weekly/monthly content plans for artists and shows
- Working closely with the production teams and talent managers on generating new content
- Edit, optimise, and tailor videos for all social channels
- Writing social media posts in the voice of the artist/ show
- Subtitling videos for appropriate social media channels
- Scheduling posts and live tweets during shows and where necessary
- Create additional promotional content for channels including simple GIFs, Memes, and images
- Regular detailed reporting/analysis of social media channels, prepare performance reports on a monthly / quarterly basis using YouTube analytics and other data software
- Keeping up to date with digital trends, news and algorithm changes
You will have:
- Advanced knowledge of creative video editing programs such as Photoshop and Premier / Final Cut
- Minimum 2 year's experience of YouTube channel management
- Understanding how to optimise content on different social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
- Understanding of monetisation process and reporting mechanics for all social channels
- Attention to detail & impeccable communication skills
- Excellent copy-writing skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel
If you have a passion for social media and experience with YouTube then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.