Handle are looking for a vibrant Social Media Manager to join a cool integrated PR agency. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, expanding social media division working on big named brands.
You should have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how they can be deployed in different scenarios across an array of B2B and B2C clients.
You will have experience managing social media platforms or communities for a range of brands, as well as creating strategic campaigns for a number of brands.
- Creative thinker
- You must have a good visual eye for creating engaging imagery and have strong creative writing skills.
- Fun, outgoing personality who can thrive in a small team
- Experience and knowledge of major social networks
- Excellent grammar and command of the English language
- Understanding of social and wider digital marketing
- Experience in Photoshop and video editing applications preferred but not essential
- Experience in managing social media advertising budgets.
- Analysis and reporting on all relevant activity and forming recommendations based on finding.
- My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and on offer is a salary range £27,000 - £32,000.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.