Social Media Manager - International Broadcaster
12 month FTC
I am working with a top international media business, who pride themselves on bringing best in class content to people across a number of territories around the world. They are looking for a Social Media Manager, and have an impressive list of programmes across both SVOD and channels in from factual and sport to entertainment, drama, and film.
You will have the opportunity to reach a multitude of audiences across a variety of social channels, as the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for both the strategy and execution of social the pages.
- Management of the end to end social media strategy, as well as overall execution across a variety of regions.
- Close work with Marketing and PR, on maintaining an aligned strategy for consumer facing content. Advising on best practice for digital marketing.
- Management and coordination of social materials, as well as management of the social budget.
- Develop the social strategy for all regions, whilst keeping in line with channel strategy and local priorities.
- Develop campaigns and monthly posting schedules for all channels and all media with social content executive.
- Close work with stakeholders across various teams to ensure that strategy is aligned.
- Advise regions on paid media support and oversee the execution of social strategy in all regions, escalating as and when needed.
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in social media management, ideally with some exposure to broadcast.
- An understanding of paid media and developing and managing strategic social media digital marketing plans.
- Outstanding communication skills and line management experience.
- The ability to develop and manage strategic social and digital marketing plans.
- A background in a broadcast or media environment, with exposure to managing social campaigns across multiple regions.
Please get in touch if the above sounds likes you!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.