Senior Social Media Manager - Entertainment
12 Month FTC
I am delighted to be working alongside a brand with millions of followers worldwide and social channels with a global presence! This is a senior social role within the business, managing their top performing brand; you will be responsible for looking after the implementation of local strategy and content on a global scale.
- Management of all of the social channels across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, including creating best in class posts, content copy writing and scheduling.
- Close work with content producers, materialising innovate ideas for campaigns.
- Identifying upcoming trends and opportunities, making sure that you're keeping your finger on the pulse and utilising them across the channels.
- Monitoring and responding to an engaged community - this brand has a huge following with a number of demographics, you'll need to keep the community involved and entertained.
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in managing best in class and high-profile social accounts, whether that be across FMCG, Entertainment or Media.
- Proven experience in a fast - paced environment, along with the ability to work autonomously and efficiently with changing demands.
- An undeniable enthusiasm for Social Media, as well as the ability to become enthusiastic and motivated by a family brand.
- Collaborative and creative ways of working - you'll need to be a team player as this company value their staff and culture!
This is a great role with one of the highest profile female characters of our time!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.