Social Media Manager
12 month FTC
Are you a digital-native? Have you managed social media campaigns for world-renowned brands? Looking for a challenge with a globally recognised and respected brand? Then this could be the perfect opportunity or you!
I want to hear from you, if you have social media campaign management experience across multiple territories and you're excited by working for a house-hold name and family brand.
- Close work with the Social Media Director on setting and implementing strategies for a number of brands. Which will include planning social calendars, expanding brand reach and growing engagement.
- Management of the social pages, creating original posts, copy writing and scheduling.
- Engaging with the community across the social pages, in a timely manner, as well as considering the brand values and tone of voice.
- Utilising the analytic tools to evaluate content performance, ensuring that local requirements and learning's are integrated into global content and local strategies.
You Will Have:
- An undeniable passion and love for organic content and social media.
- Proven experience in the management of social media strategies, ideally within the UK and across multiple territories.
- Experience within a consumer brand, would be ideal, within a family brand would be advantageous.
- A strong understanding of how social media can contribute to a brand and brand presence, as well as the role it plays in the broader brand strategy.
Please get in touch if you are interested in and excited by the above opportunity. I am keen to hear from you if you have a hands-on attitude and can-do approach, this is a rare and exciting role with a globally recognised kid's brand, so get in touch to hear more!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.