Social Media Manager - Classical Music & Events
If you're Social Media savvy with a passion for Classical Music, then this is the job for you! A unique and exciting opportunity to join a successful arts and entertainment business, part of a much wider music group, you will be responsible for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. A strong interest in, and experience across entertainment and social media is a must!
- Implementation and planning of all social media activity for the business.
- Close monitoring of the platforms mentions, complaints and any customer service enquiries.
- An understanding of what great content looks like, what works for the audience and what drives traffic to the platforms.
- Running paid campaigns across the social platforms, whilst maintaining engagement on organic posts.
- Keeping the team up to date and engaged in the activity across the platforms.
You Will Have:
- 2-3 years' experience, working across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Thorough experience with paid advertising, managing budgets, analysing and reporting, and targeting specific audiences.
- Great video production skills - you will be required to capture video and imagery for the social pages across the board.
- Outstanding copywriting skills, a confidence in this area is a must.
Please get in touch on the above if you are interested in hearing more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.