A global leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, London and Beijing - are looking for an established Social Media Manager for their fast-growing team!
You will manage the digital channels as well as work with their top-level talent clients, solving how best to build their social profiles to drive their personal brand and commercial opportunities.
- Pitch, develop and execute global social strategies for our leading talent client.
- Work with creators, copywriters and designers to produce original and compelling social content.
- Curate and manage social editorial calendars for our talent client, that ensure they are aligned with the right events and conversations.
- Develop and execute the global social strategy for sports international, ensuring consistency in execution across all our social channels and platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Weibo etc).
- Build a detailed digital and social marketing calendar that aligns all areas of the business, to tell one concise and powerful brand story, in service of lead generation efforts.
- For both Sports and talent clients alike, set and continually monitor social media campaigns as well as social media KPIs.
- 5+ years of experience
- Solid previous experience in digital and social marketing, working with talent or within an agency.
- Attention to detail and precision data input, often under time pressure, is essential.
- Hands-on experience working within a social team in agency.
- Deep understanding of and interest in the Social industry; including advertising systems.
- Executes duties and assignments as directed in compliance with guidelines and objectives.
- Assures client relationships remain productive and that clients receive a quality of service that encourages further growth and profitability with.
If this opportunity excited you and you are interested in hearing more please do not hesitate to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.