Incredible opportunity to join an exciting company scaling this year and complimenting the change in our loved hospitality industry.
As Social Media and Content Manager will be responsible for building and driving the social strategy for the company, generating strong business results and brilliant implementation.
- Own the planning and execution of the social media content plan, identifying key moments, and opportunities to push forward our brand tone of voice.
- Create social media content that builds the brand, is engaging to clients and potential clients and supports the brand proposition - ultimately driving inbound sales.
- Take responsibility for the management of all relevant social media channels ensuring they are kept up-to date and content is adapted for the right channel, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Create unique and engaging content, working alone and with agency design support; from quick-fire short posts, images and GIFs to overseeing video case studies and inputting into blogs and product articles.
- 3 years B2B experience.
- Industry experience in technology or hospitality is a bonus.
- Love the hospitality industry with the ability to recognise trends and marketing opportunities.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial flair, you will love a fast-paced environment and have an always-on mentality.
- A passion for your role, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced tech start-up environment.
If this opportunity excited you, please do not hesitate to apply or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.