Are you a Social Media Manager with a love for retail? Are you an analytical whizz, data driven and passionate about content? Do you want to work with one of UK's major retailers, helping them become the most recognised brands on social? If so, then this is the role for you! This is a brand new role with one of our favourite clients - an awesome, award-winning digital content agency based in the heart of Central London. They live and breathe content, do amazing work for amazing brands, win awards, and the people are great! What else is there to want?
What you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for creating and managing the client's content across multiple social channels and will oversee monitoring and reporting of client metrics and analytics. You'll also be working with the creative team to create original content plus, liaising with the in-house media agency to track, monitor and evaluate performance of campaigns, paid and organic social media activities.
What we need from you:
- 3 years' experience at an outstanding marketing and/or content agency
- Experience with social analytics tools e.g. Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads Manager etc.
- A keen eye for detail and organisation, and excellent written communication skills focused on brand tone, voice, and persona with the ability to edit and proofread
- Creative thinking, hard-working, problem solving, and culturally aware
- A natural communicator with the ability grow strong relationships with clients
- Confident and persuasive, able to 'sell' work and ideas, and respond positively
If you're ready for your next great career move then apply directly with your profile or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.