Social Media Manager - Sports
A fast growing talent and sports agency is looking for a new Social Media Manager. This agency specialises in creating content for some of the most famous sports players and lifestyle brands on the planet.
They are looking for someone who has managed high profile social media accounts for leading brands and can support the strategic direction of the brands social channels.
- Plan, produce and analyse industry-leading content across our brands social media channels
- Manage relationships to guarantee delivery of best-in-class content execution
- Support the Head of Brand Management and relevant brand team members to develop content that perfectly communicates the relevant brands messaging
- Lead weekly meetings to align on content plans with the wider team
- Work with the wider team to plan, produce and analyse video content that is engaging, entertaining and informative
- Hands-on content creation across all platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- Social media community management, driving continued growth in said brands fanbase and engagement rate
- Maintaining tone of voice across all content
You will have:
- +3 years of experience working in Socials / Digital Marketing
- Exceptional working knowledge and understanding of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube)
- Proven experience of achieving significant follower growth
- Experience in building and nurturing online communities
- Strong copy writing skills
- A weird and wonderful imagination to come up with a tonne of original ideas, and the determination to see them through
- Knowledge of social media analytics and social listening
- Great collaboration skills and openness to feedback
- Understanding of the social media landscape - emerging trends and future opportunities
If you are experienced in managing social media and have a passion for sports then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.