Social Media Manager
Health-care/Fin tech - c30 - 40K - London
Have an interest in Social Media? Want to work in a Fin-tech business?
Network Manager: Role description
Within this role you will have a have a rare insight into exciting businesses at the forefront of the new digital age whilst playing a pivotal role in helping the brand build an online audience as well as their clients across technology, health-care and ecommerce.
This is a hands-on role focusing on key social media channels and growing tech brands across this function as well as drafting video and image editing, building partner relationships and managing analytic tools.
Person Specification: The ideal candidate will have a strong background of growing online audiences across technology and health-care backgrounds.
- 3+ years of solid social media experience growing audiences
- Demonstrated content publishing and producing across different functions ie. tech, fin tech, health-care
- Producing pro-active thought leadership pieces of content and upcoming new social channels
- Passion for and background in Fin tech and social media with a mind for startegy
Technical Skills Sought After:
- Experience with Google analytics
- Experience across all social channels Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook etc
Bonus Points for..
- Commercial awareness of venture capital
- If you are an influencer who would like to do some narrative development work
Please apply here or send CVs direct to rachel.adams@Handle.co.uk
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.