Social Media Manager
Hospitality - £45K - London
Handle are currently working with a well-known hospitality retailer in the food and beverage sector who are currently looking for a Social Media Manager.
As their Social Media Manager, you will be working with the brand team across online ad management, build on social presence and content development whilst consistently analysing performance. You will own and implement the digital strategy while consistently optimising social channels.
Skills & Experience will include:
- Excellent and proven creative copy writing skills
- Analytical with software experience ideally across meltwater
- Technical with the ability to work across paid strategy and ad management
- Proven growth of social media channels
- Start-up or agency side experience ideally
- Project management of end to end social media processes
- Minimum of 4 years experience across social
Do get in touch with Rachel.adams(@)Handle.co.uk if you are interested in discussing this role further.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.