Social Media Manager - In-House Entertainment
12 Month FTC
Handle are pleased to be working alongside a household brand with thousands of followers worldwide! This is a great in-house role with scope to build on an already impressive following and brand presence. You will work alongside the Social Media Director, on the implementation of local strategy and content.
- Creating posts with original content, copywriting, organising translations across all main channels - such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Working with a content producer on bringing to life campaigns and producing imaginative and captivating content.
- Keeping on top of and monitoring the community, keeping them engaged and adhering to the brand values and tone of voice.
- Close alignment with the in-house marketing teams, to ensure that social media is integrated and fully supports the ongoing brand objectives.
You Will Have:
- Strong experience and knowledge in social media and management of social media strategy.
- Experience within a large, household brand - kids and family entertainment is a plus!
- A thorough understanding of social media and its complexities - keeping on top of competitor's trends and changes in the market.
- A passion for social media and the ways in which it can influence and engage audiences is a must.
- Collaborative and creative ways of working - you'll need to be a team player as this company value their staff and culture!
This is a fantastic role, looking after an already well-known brand within an impressive business.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.